Subcontract Measurement Services
Laser Scanning and Reverse Engineering
EuroPac 3D has probably the broadest range of scanning equipment available in the UK. From the scanning of small jewellery components through to large aerospace components, EuroPac 3D can select to the correct scanner to digitise your component.
Output Formats Supported:
- Point Cloud (.asc .xyz .txt)
- Triangulated Mesh Surface (.stl .ply .obj .3ds .wrl)
- Rapid Surface Models (.iges .step .x_t)
- Parametric Solid Models with live transfer
into Solidworks, UGS NX, Pro/E, AutoCAD
and Catia V4
- Gaming and Animation
- Heritage and Archaeology
Quality Inspection Services
EuroPac 3D’s specialist quality department offer a unique contract inspection service to industry. With over 30 years of experience in the industry, EuroPac 3D can utilize its vast knowledge base to solve your inspection needs.
- One off part component inspection
- First Article Inspection
- Geometric Dimensions and Tolerancing to drawing or embedded CAD model.
- Direct Inspection Against CAD models. Formats supported include: Catia,
UG/NX, Pro-E, Solidworks, Inventor, Iges, Step, Parasolid.
- Tactile Probing or Non-contact Inspection
- Batch Inspection and SPC
- Tube Inspection